The president, down in Florida for vacation without his family, will spend the day golfing. The press, meanwhile, is on a “party bus,” according to the pool report:
“Today, the President will be playing golf at the Floridian. We will release a list of those in the President’s foursome this afternoon. At this time, there are no public events scheduled or plans for the President to leave the grounds of the golf club. If those plans change, we’ll let you know promptly.”
Meanwhile, Obama works on his slice with one, maybe two, $1,000 per hour golf pros.
“I wonder what the peasants are doing tonight?” — Camelot
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17th, 2013 at 12:12 pm and is filed under Obama & His Slow Joe. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed. | Print This Post | Email This Post
- December 7th – A Day Still Living In Infamy: The Attack On Pearl Harbor Remembered
- 10 Years Later… What Went Around, Comes Back Around
- OUR Greatest Challenge Awaits US… Can WE Rise To It?
- Happy Father’s Day
- Memorial Day 2014
- The Racism of an NBA Team Owner and the Long Knives of the Press
- Happy Blessed Easter 2014 … Christ is Risen!
- Roe v. Wade — 41 Years Later
- Another Test of ‘Publicize’
- Test post of WordPress Jet Pack’s “Publicize”