Keeping it simple and close to home “again” this year . . . counting our blessings that are more plentiful than we deserve.
Merry Christmas to all…
“And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them,
and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold,
I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe
wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude
of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.”
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 25th, 2012 at 8:34 am and is filed under Okie on the Lam. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed. | Print This Post | Email This Post
- December 7th – A Day Still Living In Infamy: The Attack On Pearl Harbor Remembered
- 10 Years Later… What Went Around, Comes Back Around
- OUR Greatest Challenge Awaits US… Can WE Rise To It?
- Happy Father’s Day
- Memorial Day 2014
- The Racism of an NBA Team Owner and the Long Knives of the Press
- Happy Blessed Easter 2014 … Christ is Risen!
- Roe v. Wade — 41 Years Later
- Another Test of ‘Publicize’
- Test post of WordPress Jet Pack’s “Publicize”