Just in case you’re wondering how Obamacare will be enforced, just look at all the new IRS agents that were hired over the Spring when it looked like the ACA was likely to be overturned, just to kick off the Fed’s efforts in a timely fashion I’d imagine. $500-million of the HHS budget was diverted from initial use to add the new agents.
From The American Thinker just this past April:
President Obama is playing shell game with tax dollars in order to rush implementation of Obamacare before the Supreme Court strikes it down.
It may also be a ploy to bring Obamacare implementation so far along, that the Supreme Court will be reluctant to overturn the entire bill.
The shell game involves a $1 billion appropriation to HHS – Republicans call it a “slush fund” – that the agency can use as it sees fit. Half of the funding has been transferred from HHS to the IRS in order to set up enforcement structures for those who fail to buy insurance under the individual mandate.
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 1st, 2012 at 10:50 am and is filed under Tax! TAx! TAX!. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed. | Print This Post | Email This Post
- MSM Refuses To Cover Trial Of Abortionist Kermit Gosnell
- Happy Blessed Easter… Christ is Risen!
- Is Our POTUS “Mad As A Hatter”???
- Obama Press Pool Awaits Golf Score…
- Merry Christmas – 2012
- 71 Years Ago Today — The Attack On Pearl Harbor… Never Forget
- Obama Wins 2nd Term: We Got Our Asses Kicked Hard Last Night…
- Time For Some REAL Hope For A Change
- 9-11-2012 — Still Not Forgetting…
- On Enforcing Obamacare. . .