Today once again we pause to remember all those who gave up their tomorrows
so that we could live out our todays. Not sure who came up with that one . . .
but it’s a darn good one.
Our eternal gratitude is owed to the fallen, to those that served and made it home,
and to our men and women in uniform who are out there getting it done on our behalf each and every day.
This entry was posted on Monday, May 28th, 2012 at 8:37 am and is filed under Focus On Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed. | Print This Post | Email This Post
- Happy Father’s Day
- Memorial Day 2014
- The Racism of an NBA Team Owner and the Long Knives of the Press
- Happy Blessed Easter 2014 … Christ is Risen!
- Roe v. Wade — 41 Years Later
- Another Test of ‘Publicize’
- Test post of WordPress Jet Pack’s “Publicize”
- Merry Christmas – 2013 – We made it to another one!!!
- 72 Years Ago Today — The Attack On Pearl Harbor… Still NOT Forgetting
- Hollywood Liberals Host Telethon For Texas Abortions