On Thursday of last week I became a grandfather for the second time. Lincoln Hughes Baker comes into this world in the hands of two wonderful, loving parents, an adoring big sister and a 2-3/4 year older brother.
They’re calling this one “The Fabulous Baker Boys”.
Lincoln and his “big sister”.
And then of course, there’s the woman that did ALL the work — isn’t that the way it always goes Mom?
Life is good . . .
A blessed Easter to you and yours,
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 8th, 2012 at 9:05 am and is filed under Focus On Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed. | Print This Post | Email This Post
- OUR Greatest Challenge Awaits US… Can WE Rise To It?
- Happy Father’s Day
- Memorial Day 2014
- The Racism of an NBA Team Owner and the Long Knives of the Press
- Happy Blessed Easter 2014 … Christ is Risen!
- Roe v. Wade — 41 Years Later
- Another Test of ‘Publicize’
- Test post of WordPress Jet Pack’s “Publicize”
- Merry Christmas – 2013 – We made it to another one!!!
- 72 Years Ago Today — The Attack On Pearl Harbor… Still NOT Forgetting