On Thursday of last week I became a grandfather for the second time. Lincoln Hughes Baker comes into this world in the hands of two wonderful, loving parents, an adoring big sister and a 2-3/4 year older brother.
They’re calling this one “The Fabulous Baker Boys”.
Lincoln and his “big sister”.
And then of course, there’s the woman that did ALL the work — isn’t that the way it always goes Mom?
Life is good . . .
A blessed Easter to you and yours,
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 8th, 2012 at 9:05 am and is filed under Focus On Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed. | Print This Post | Email This Post
- MSM Refuses To Cover Trial Of Abortionist Kermit Gosnell
- Happy Blessed Easter… Christ is Risen!
- Is Our POTUS “Mad As A Hatter”???
- Obama Press Pool Awaits Golf Score…
- Merry Christmas – 2012
- 71 Years Ago Today — The Attack On Pearl Harbor… Never Forget
- Obama Wins 2nd Term: We Got Our Asses Kicked Hard Last Night…
- Time For Some REAL Hope For A Change
- 9-11-2012 — Still Not Forgetting…
- On Enforcing Obamacare. . .