With Obamanomics failing miserably, and Obamacare not even cutting in our here in the Granola State, the administration’s reelection efforts have come down to this: Attack Watch — a site where you can key them in directly to any attacks, smears, or complaints about our Narcissist-in-Chief simply by filling out a little form. How convenient.
Bill Whittle, eminent Conservative thinker/writer/video maker has a post that encourages all of us who are disappointed with the mighty Obama to turn ourselves in, and then make our own reeducation identity badges:
So, here’s the thing: anyone whose sense of civic duty compels them to report themselves, and then make their own ATTACK WATCH! graphic will get it posted here. That way, the President of the United States will not have to waste all of that time surfing the internet to compile his Enemies List: it will all be right here in one place for easy re-education assignments!
So, I did and here’s my badge:
Just to get you up to speed:
Oh well — better get my own self ready to eat all those dang peas . . .
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 15th, 2011 at 9:06 am and is filed under A New American Revolution, A Renewed Conservatism, POTUS Obama. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed. | Print This Post | Email This Post
- December 7th – A Day Still Living In Infamy: The Attack On Pearl Harbor Remembered
- 10 Years Later… What Went Around, Comes Back Around
- OUR Greatest Challenge Awaits US… Can WE Rise To It?
- Happy Father’s Day
- Memorial Day 2014
- The Racism of an NBA Team Owner and the Long Knives of the Press
- Happy Blessed Easter 2014 … Christ is Risen!
- Roe v. Wade — 41 Years Later
- Another Test of ‘Publicize’
- Test post of WordPress Jet Pack’s “Publicize”