I guess if you are a New Hampshire Democrat, expressing your belief in God at a political event is now a crime? Here’s the truly, awful event.
Makes one wonder what’s in the water up there in good ol’ NH. I liked his statement, “The Republican Party is not our savior.” There’s some truth for ya.
This country was founded by men that believed in God, the Creator, and they wrote that this belief would be necessary for Liberty to survive. For, if our rights are not given to us by God, and they come from man, then Man can deprive us of them at any time.
This is what has distinguished our country from all those before is founding and all those since.
May God continue to bless America . . . but that isn’t gonna go on forever if we continue to turn our collective face away from Him.
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 16th, 2010 at 10:39 am and is filed under A Renewed Conservatism, Culture Wars, Faith & Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed. | Print This Post | Email This Post
- Happy Father’s Day
- Memorial Day 2014
- The Racism of an NBA Team Owner and the Long Knives of the Press
- Happy Blessed Easter 2014 … Christ is Risen!
- Roe v. Wade — 41 Years Later
- Another Test of ‘Publicize’
- Test post of WordPress Jet Pack’s “Publicize”
- Merry Christmas – 2013 – We made it to another one!!!
- 72 Years Ago Today — The Attack On Pearl Harbor… Still NOT Forgetting
- Hollywood Liberals Host Telethon For Texas Abortions