“Get the f**k out of my office!”
Just what a Chicago voter wants to hear after making an appointment with his elected alderman and trying to present to him a petition of several hundred signatures opposed to a development project supported by said alderman. Sounds like Ricardo Munoz is channeling his inner Rahm Emmanuel.
And then, at the national level, from Charlie Rangel you get this:
“Why don’t you mind your goddamned business?”
This from the guy that heads the tax-writing committee — funny how Democrats just don’t want to pay their taxes, while at the same time they push to raise them for the rest of us.
Not funny, ha ha . . . just — funny.
This entry was posted on Monday, March 9th, 2009 at 1:49 pm and is filed under Chicago Machine, Tax-Cheat Dems. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed. | Print This Post | Email This Post
- December 7th – A Day Still Living In Infamy: The Attack On Pearl Harbor Remembered
- 10 Years Later… What Went Around, Comes Back Around
- OUR Greatest Challenge Awaits US… Can WE Rise To It?
- Happy Father’s Day
- Memorial Day 2014
- The Racism of an NBA Team Owner and the Long Knives of the Press
- Happy Blessed Easter 2014 … Christ is Risen!
- Roe v. Wade — 41 Years Later
- Another Test of ‘Publicize’
- Test post of WordPress Jet Pack’s “Publicize”