Always there with the turn of a good phrase or two, this AM our Anchoress pins the tail on the New York Times, nailing them to the wall at the same time.
Do you know what the definition of chutzpah is? It’s when a man kills his parents and then throws himself on the mercy of the court because he is an orphan.
It is also when a newspaper which, as Gateway Pundit ably notes, has supported ONE DEMAND FOR AN INVESTIGATION AFTER ANOTHER by the Democrat party over the past 12 months, suddenly, in snotty revisionism declares, “well, since the Bushies want all these investigations….”
Perpetual adolescents. Incredible snot-noses, too. The out-of-control New York Times needs some adult supervision. [emph mine]
Ah, and to think that all we have out here is the Tribune Co.’s LA Times, which I’ll get on to spankin’ in just a minute . . . (db)
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 5th, 2006 at 9:35 am and is filed under Fever Swamp Madness, Media Bias. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed. | Print This Post | Email This Post
- December 7th – A Day Still Living In Infamy: The Attack On Pearl Harbor Remembered
- 10 Years Later… What Went Around, Comes Back Around
- OUR Greatest Challenge Awaits US… Can WE Rise To It?
- Happy Father’s Day
- Memorial Day 2014
- The Racism of an NBA Team Owner and the Long Knives of the Press
- Happy Blessed Easter 2014 … Christ is Risen!
- Roe v. Wade — 41 Years Later
- Another Test of ‘Publicize’
- Test post of WordPress Jet Pack’s “Publicize”